Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #211
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Sporty that is really nice of you to say.. Thankyou so much... And yes it's true what you said. It's very hard and most of them don't make it..... It's 7.45 in the morning now and school start's at nine. So thankyou for posting this before i go to my first day of school in my last year..
    Love ya [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  2. #212
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    SUZI QUATRO IS ON HE'R WAY TO NORWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH MY GOD HEARD IT ON THE NEWS TODAY, SUZI QUATRO IS COMMING TO NORWAY, LILLEHAMMER IN SPRING !!!!
    Don't know the date yet. It will be a rock festival with, Slade, Gary Glitter and The Queen of Rocken Roll Mizz Suzi Q !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my God i'm dying right now.... I*m almost in tears of joy... I haven't seen Suzi since 1976..
    And now i will meet he'r again... Sweet Jesus i'm so exited i can't hardly breath.......
    I'm gonna go totally crazy !!!!!!!!!!
    48 CRASH 48 CRASH
    SO PUT YOUR MAN IN THE CAN HONEY
    TRY THE CAN THE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

  3. #213
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Veronica ?:
    Im starting last year of nursing school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I sure could use some up and nice words.....
    Thank's [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good luck in nursing school Veronica!
    I'm sure you'll do just fine!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #214
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    SWEET JESUS I GOT TICKET'S
    Suzi is playing in the SAS hotel may 13.... It's a little concert hall for about 500 people. Me and my hubby is staying the night at the hotel. AND SO IS SUZI OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry i'm just so exited........ So i guess im gonna have a change to talk to he'r and take some cool pictures..... Im in heaven right now..................... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #215
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veronica,
    Now I am soooo jealous! You get to see Suzi and I (so far at least) don't. If you get any pictures be sure to send copies my way! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Hope your first day at school was easy. That's always a good way to start your last year! Have fun.
    Sportyfan

  6. #216
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    Thankyou Gus [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    PS... I can't belive Suzi is comming [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #217
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    MIZZ SUZI QUATRO WILL BE IN NORWAY FRIDAY MAY 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #218
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    Goodmorning to ya all .................
    Have a wonderful day..
    I'm off to school.......
    I was dreaming of Suzi tonight...
    I wonder why [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))) [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  9. #219
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Hi Sporty [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))) I was beginning to wonder why nobody would respons to me seing Suzi. HELLO I'M SEING SUZI QUATRO DHUUUUUUU !!!!!!!
    But i'm glad ya did.. Yes Sporty i can promise ya to send ya some pictures.... I have allot of Suzi material on my PC that i got from the net here and there. Also many Runaways video's that you can't get anywhere else. But guess what !? I'm getting a DVD burner in 2 weeks. Boy im i gonna make some cool DVD's [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #220
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi Baby your back !!!!!!!!!!! i missed ya !!!
    So wanna go to the conserth with me ???
    Suzi here i come may 13 !!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad to see ya back online baby [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic